A tankless water heater only heats water when you need it. So you get an endless source of hot water, while also saving money on energy costs by not heating and reheating the same tank of water. When opening a hot water tap, or starting the dishwasher, the a tankless water heater recognizes the need for hot water and starts the heating process. The temperature of the incoming water is used to calculate how much heat the burners must produce to deliver water at the desired temperature.
When the demand for hot water ceases the unit shuts down and uses no energy, waiting until more hot water is needed. The end result — hot water that is not limited to what’s available in your tank. You always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it!
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it is needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. Typical household uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses. Our Grand Junction, CO hot water heater experts have everything needed to get a new system in your home or office.
Appliances for providing a more-or-less constant supply of hot water are variously known as water heaters, hot water heaters, hot water tanks, boilers, heat exchangers depending on whether they are heating potable or non-potable water, in domestic or industrial use. Advantages of using a tankless water heater are long term energy savings, unlimited hot water, space-saving, and safety.
Benefits of Installing a Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Up to 97% thermal efficiency
- All the advantages of tankless hot water heaters
- Condensing technology for high efficiency and energy savings
- Capacity to supply continuous hot water simultaneously to multiple plumbing demands
- Significant space savings over tank-style water heaters
- Flexible indoor or outdoor installation options
- Long-lasting design and reduced risk of flooding
- Ability to pair up with a Hydronic furnace for efficient home heating
- ENERGY STAR qualified