It is estimated that 90 to 95 percent of all basements will experience some type of water problem. That’s why you need a sump pump. It’s surprising how many thousands of dollars in damage can be caused by a very small amount of water. Sump pumps pump excess ground water out of your basement or crawl space, and away from the foundation of your home. Your best defense against basement flooding is a properly installed sump pump.
How can a sump pump effect you or your home?
- Raises property value
- Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
- Reduces foundation cracks and other problems by keeping your foundation dry
- Helps control basement humidity
- Helps prevent mold, fungus, and mildew
- Helps prevent infestations by termites and other insects
- Prevents peeling of paint and wallpaper
- Keeps your metal appliances from rusting longer
- Keeps your basement feeling warmer and dryer all year round
- Allows you to finish and furnish your basement
- And perhaps most importantly, gives you a healthier home, with less worry